Wildberry Ginger Spritz Kombucha Mocktail Recipe
Wildberry Ginger Spritz
After you’ve enjoyed all the holiday goodies, our non alcoholic Wildberry Ginger Spritz Mocktail will be there to reinvigorate your taste buds. This blend is flavored with Brew Dr. Wildberry Ginger kombucha, and an array of fruit for a festive kick. With no alcohol necessary, this leave-as-is cocktail can be enjoyed on any night of the year!
- 2 cups of Brew Dr. Wildberry Ginger Kombucha
- 2 cups unflavored seltzer
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 2 clementines or 1 medium orange, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- Muddle the cinnamon, pomegranate, lime and orange slices and divide evenly among four glasses.
- Fill each glass halfway with ice and mix, then add about 1/2 cup of kombucha in each (do this slowly — bubbles!).
- Top off each glass with seltzer and garnish or more fruit if desired.