Job Title: PM Bottling Line Lead – Tualatin
Purpose: As a lead of the bottling team at Brew Dr. Kombucha, you will be working with other members of the team to operate the bottling line. You will lead the evening bottling crew to insure the team is on track in achieving goals and working together as a team. Teamwork is essential to the overall success of the day, Together Everyone Achieves More.
Reports to: Bottling Line Supervisor, Plant Manager
- Load empty bottles on to the bottling line safely
- Move pallets from one place to another safely
- Safely operate forklifts and electric pallet jacks
- Operate various pieces of equipment on the bottling line
- Quality Control – Constantly check for accuracy; bottled on dates, expiration dates, lot numbers, label height, etc.
- Change bottle labels, ensuring accurate height, and alignment.
- Lift heavy boxes of labels, bottle caps, etc.
- Assist the team, and other Team Leaders with various tasks throughout the day. Including but not limited to; routine cleaning, organizing, sanitation, etc.
- Keep track of bottling numbers, logging them at the end of the day
- Hook hoses up to tanks and pumps
- Oversee the team and deal with work situations as they arise.
The Basics for the Position:
- Available to work between the hours of 3:00 pm – 11:30 pm
- Be able to stand for long periods of time, 3-4 hrs continuously
- Frequently lift up 50 lb boxes, using proper lifting techniques.
- Follow GMP
Candidate should have:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to absorb and interpret explicit production directives throughout the day
- Good communicator
- A desire to learn, and have fun
- A general understanding of the process we use to make our Kombucha
- High school diploma
Through the combined effort of our Teahouses, Brew Dr. Kombucha, and Thomas & Sons Distillery, Townshend’s Tea Company is dedicated to crafting unique and always-delicious tea beverages. Our commitment to authenticity and integrity is mirrored in the care we have for our people, our community and our planet.
PROUD TO BE B CORP
Brew Dr. Kombucha is proud to be the first national kombucha company to become a Certified B Corporation. As a B Corp, we are verified to meet the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility, accountability, and transparency. We’re using business as a force for good to help preserve the world we love through implementing a closed-loop brewing practice, sourcing 100% renewable energy, and donating to ecologically-minded non-profits.
COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY & A GREEN WORKPLACE
Working hard to use our planet’s resources more wisely and take better care of people is very important to us. It is the responsibility of the person in this role to work with colleagues and supervisors to execute on the activities of the department that contribute to fulfilling our commitment to environmental sustainability.