Purpose: The NAM/KAM primary responsibility will be to increase BDK volume/revenue/category share by planning, selling and executing the sales and marketing programs for key national and regional chain accounts to achieve company revenue, profit, and distribution objectives. Responsibilities include localizing the company’s Annual Business Plan to your assigned customers while coordinating efforts for execution with Broker Partners, DSD partners and Wholesalers. Responsible for educating Chain Accounts on the Kombucha category and the Brew Dr. Kombucha Brand.
Reports to: Director of National Accounts
- Develop and execute Annual Business Plan for all assigned chain accounts.
- Work with Broker Partners to sell new and expanded distribution of Brew Dr. Kombucha items to assigned chain accounts which could include Natural, Conventional, Mass, and & C-Store formats
- Develop and implement customer specific marketing and promotional programs for assigned chain accounts
- Execute against National priorities and leverage national promotions into customized regional programs to deliver sales and distribution plans
- Act as the primary business contact and partner between Brew Dr. Kombucha and the National/Key Chain Accounts
- Develop, cultivate, and maintain strong relationships with all Chain Accounts
- Provide Director of Sales with Chain Account intelligence and recommendations for effective planning and programming
- Manage all budgetary needs for your assigned chain accounts: Customer specific P&L, T&E, etc.
- Identify opportunities to grow volume/increase share with assigned chain accounts
- Min 5 years sales experience in the food or beverage industry
- Previous experience managing National/Key Chain Accounts as the primary sales contact
- Proven track record in meeting/exceeding sales objectives with Chain Accounts
- Extensive knowledge of the chain accounts within the respective position’s geography
- Have excellent problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be an energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-disciplined, competitive, assertive, confident, goal-oriented self-starter with the desire to win!
- Work independently, but also work well with all vital functions of the organization (Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, etc.)
- Able to work from a home office
- Able to travel
- Commit to constantly improving knowledge of BDK products, the Kombucha category, and the overall Beverage Industry.
CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Driver’s License
- Safe Driving Record
- Registered, insured, and dependable vehicle
- Ability to travel to and from Chain Accounts as needed
- The ability to lift and move cases and kegs of kombucha / BDK products frequently, climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
Through the combined effort of our Teahouses, Brew Dr. Kombucha, and Townshend’s Distillery, Townshend’s Tea Company is dedicated to crafting unique and always-delicious tea-based beverages. Our commitment to authenticity and integrity is mirrored in the care we have for our people, our community and our planet.
PROUD TO BE B CORP
Brew Dr. Kombucha is proud to be the first national kombucha company to become a Certified B Corporation. As a B Corp, we are verified to meet the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility, accountability, and transparency for our workers, suppliers, consumers and community. We’re using business as a force for good to help preserve the world we love through implementing a closed-loop brewing practice, sourcing 100% renewable energy, and donating to ecologically-minded non-profits.
COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY & A GREEN WORKPLACE
Working hard to use our planet’s resources more wisely and take better care of people is very important to us. It is the responsibility of the person in this role to work with colleagues and supervisors to execute on the activities of the department that contribute to fulfilling our commitment to environmental sustainability.