Purpose: Manage social media strategy, agency partners, and influencer partnerships for the Brew Dr. Kombucha brand.
Reports to: Digital Marketing Manager
- Build content calendars specific to social media and influencer marketing, aligning with Marketing, Digital, PR, and Retail teams to reflect key initiatives, events and product launches
- Produce, with agency partners, ongoing creative and entertaining social media content.
- Interact with media and influencers on Twitter, FB, and IG where applicable to engage in interesting conversation that elevates the brand
- Work to maintain and grow positive relationships on social media with leading beverage, food, trade, wellness, media and lifestyle writers across the U.S.
- Co-lead the public relations influencer marketing strategy and execution with our PR agency
- Develop and refine the short and long-term influencer engagement strategy
- Create relationships with social media influencers in health+wellness, lifestyle, travel, photography, sports etc. and execute programming to gain visibility for Brew Dr.’s brand and its products
- Leverage existing public relations and marketing events for influencer engagement opportunities.
- Development of standalone influencer programming
- Track and analyze all outreach performance, content, conversion rates to estimate ROI and advise on best strategies
- Monitor, track and share new digital and social trends, tools and platforms to connect with brand strategies
- Utilize social listening tools/platforms to measure influencer activity against brand KPIs
- Develop recommendations informed by consumer insights, KPIs and industry landscape
- Attend influencer and field events where applicable
The Basics for the Position:
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Planning and organizing
- Strong relationship skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to strategically build & maintain strong influencer relationships
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas/strategies to support brand initiatives with focus on editorial storytelling, influencers and consumer engagement
- An ‘early adopter’ of digital trends, and has a passion for digital projects
Candidate should have:
- 3+ years experience social media, PR, or influencer management experience
- Experience developing strategic creative marketing campaigns (at brand or in an agency).
- The ability to build strong relationships with sales and product teams.
- The ability to develop cohesive and collaborative relationships and processes with product management, design/production and sales teams.
- Ability to prepare full range of written materials and social media content
- Excel, Word, and Powerpoint skills required.
- Travel: 20%-35% (domestic)
Through the combined effort of our Teahouses, Brew Dr. Kombucha, and Townshend’s Distillery, Townshend’s Tea Company is dedicated to crafting unique and always-delicious tea-based beverages. Our commitment to authenticity and integrity is mirrored in the care we have for our people, our community and our planet.
PROUD TO BE B CORP
Brew Dr. Kombucha is proud to be the first national kombucha company to become a Certified B Corporation. As a B Corp, we are verified to meet the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility, accountability, and transparency for our workers, suppliers, consumers and community. We’re using business as a force for good to help preserve the world we love through implementing a closed-loop brewing practice, sourcing 100% renewable energy, and donating to ecologically-minded non-profits.
COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY & A GREEN WORKPLACE
Working hard to use our planet’s resources more wisely and take better care of people is very important to us. It is the responsibility of the person in this role to work with colleagues and supervisors to execute on the activities of the department that contribute to fulfilling our commitment to environmental sustainability.