Company Profile: Brew Dr. Kombucha is a Portland, Oregon-based manufacturer of 100% raw, certified organic kombucha. It is an offshoot of Townshend’s Tea Company, founded in 2006. Both brands are run by the same CEO and are co-marketed. Brew Dr. is in its 8th year of business and is one of the nation’s leading kombucha brands in both the natural and conventional channels.
Job Title: Invoice Coordinator
Purpose: Efficiently process customer orders, invoices and credits. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice submission.
Reports to: Financial Controller
- Process distributor invoices in internal ERP and distributor systems
- Set up new customers and distributors in ERP system
- Update distributor pricing and products
- Process distributor credit memos and reconcile customer accounts
- Maintain open communication with distributor shipping and A/P departments
- Work with sales team to keep up to date on billing promotions
- Assist with sales reporting & broker commissions, as needed
- Communicate with shipping department about orders and supporting documents
- Review distributor statements to resolve and reconcile discrepancies
- File monthly bottle deposit reports
- File monthly sales/excise tax reports
- Cross-train to help with similar job tasks as time allows
- Assist in the development of efficient business processes
- Additional projects, as needed
The Basics for the Position
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize work efficiently and work independently
- Be self-motivated and hold self-accountable
- Excellent communication skills with supervisors, co-workers, and customers
- Excellent critical thinking skills; resourceful in researching and troubleshooting issues
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving workplace
Candidate should have:
- High School Diploma; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of similar experience required
- Accounts receivable experience and knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Manufacturing or distribution experience is an asset
- General computer knowledge, including 10-key by touch proficiency
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software (Excel, Google Drive, Dropbox). Comfortable learning new software required.
Through the combined effort of our Teahouses, Brew Dr. Kombucha, and Thomas & Sons Distillery, Townshend’s Tea Company is dedicated to crafting unique and always-delicious tea beverages. Our commitment to authenticity and integrity is mirrored in the care we have for our people, our community and our planet.
COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY & A GREEN WORKPLACE
Working hard to use our planet’s resources more wisely and take better care of people is very important to us. It is the responsibility of the person in this role to work with colleagues and supervisors to execute on the activities of the department that contribute to fulfilling our commitment to environmental sustainability.